Gajar ka Halwa (carrots sweet dish)
- 300 gm carrots (washed & grated)
- 100 gm khoya kheer
- 1/2-liter milk
- 25 gm raisins (washed)
- 25 gm almond (chopped)
- 200 gm sugar
- 2-3 green cardamom (ground)
- 3-tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- First boil the milk in low flame and stir continuously.
- When milk becomes thick, add the grated carrots and continue stir.
- When the carrots become soft, add khoya kheer and mix well.
- Then add ghee, sugar, cardamom, and raisins and mix it homogeneously and cook it for 5 min.
- Sprinkle the chopped almond on top.
- The halwa is ready and serve it hot or cold.