- 2 apples
- 2 oranges
- 2 peaches
- 16-20 strawberries
- 30ml lime juice
- Icing sugar or powdered sugar to taste
- A few fresh mint leaves (for decorating)
- Peel, core and thinly slice the apples.
- Peel the oranges, removing all the pith, and segment them, catching any juice in a bowl.
- Blanch the peaches for 1 minutes in boiling water, then peel away the skin and cut the flesh into thick slices.
- Hull the strawberries and halve or quarter if large.
- Place all the fruit in a large serving bowl.
- Blend together with lemon juice, orange flower water and orange juice.
- Add a little icing sugar.
- Pour the fruit juice mixture over the fruit salad, decorate with mint leaves and serve.