Fried Rice Kheer
- 2 liter. of
- 150 gm basmati
rice (gobindo-bhog rice)
- 200 gm date palm
- 50 gm raisins
- 50 gm
cashew nuts (washed)
- 50 gm ghee
- 2 bay
- Wash the rice properly and soaked in water for half an hour.
- After half an hour drain the water and dry it.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, fry the rice till light brown.
- Boil the milk properly with bay leaves.
- Add pre-fried rice, raisins, cashew and cook it till rice becomes soft.
- When rice becomes soft, add date palm and mix well.
- After few min, when the kheer becomes thick, remove from gas.
- Enjoy it cool or hot.