Chhennar Payesh (cottage cheese kheer)
- 200 gm cottage cheese (chhenna) (pieces into medium slice)
- 1/2 liter milk
- 25 gm raisins (washed)
- 25 gm cashew-nut (washed)
- 200 gm sugar
- 2-3 green cardamom (ground)
- 2-tablespoon rose water
- First boil the milk in low flame and stir continuously.
- When milk becomes thick, add the sliced cheese and continue stir.
Add sugar, powdered cardamom, raisins, and cashew nut & mix it homogeneously and cook it for 5
- When the milk becomes thick gravy, place it for cooling.
- Sprinkle rose water on top and Refrigerate it.
- Then serve it cool.