- 2 cups of Almonds
- 2 1/2 cups of Sugar
- 2 drops Saffron Colour
- 1 cup of Ghee
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 tablespoon chopped almonds
- Soaked the almonds in hot water for an hour.
- Remove the outer skin and grind to paste with the milk.
- Make sugar syrup and boil till it reaches a one string consistency.
- Add the almond paste and cook till it thickens and dense.
- Add the Saffron colour.
- Add ghee and stirring continuously on low heat.
- Let it cool and decorate the Halwa with chopped almonds.
- Enjoy it.