Indian Recipe: Index
Posto chingri (Poppy with prawn) Recipe
- Marinate the prawn with a pinch of turmeric powder & salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute the panch phoran and dried red chilli.
- Add poppy seed paste, turmeric powder, chilli paste, salt & sugar to taste and fry
the spices properly.
- Add marinated prawns, water and cook it for 10-15 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas.
- Enjoy the prawn recipe with plain rice.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: