Indian Recipe: Index
Paneer Matar Pulao
- Wash the rice properly and soak in cold water for an hour.
- After an hour drain the water and dry the rice in a paper to soak the excess water.
- Heat the oil in a pan and lightly fry the paneer.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add bay leaf, garam masala and cumin seed for sauté.
- Add the dried rice and fry the rice in a low flame.
- Add green peas and salt to taste and water & cook it for 10 min.
- When the rice is half cooked, add pre-fried paneer cubes, salt to taste and cook it.
- After 5-10 min, when the rice becomes soft, add nutmeg powder, mace powder and mix well.
- Add ghee and mix properly in a low flame.
- Serve the Paneer matar pulao with Paneer curry or Chicken curry.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: