Indian Recipe: Index
- 1 litre milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 30 almonds blanched
- 6 tablespoon whole pumpkin/sunflower seeds (unsalted)
- 1 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 3 tablespoon rose water (optional)
- Crushed ice
- Rose petals to garnish
- Grind the almonds, sunflower/pumpkin seeds, cardamom powder
and rose water into a fine paste in a food processor.
- Add the milk, condensed milk and crushed ice to the paste and blend well.
- Strain the drink through a fine sieve or muslin and serve in glasses, garnished
with rose petals.
<<Back to Previous Page
Post a comment: